The program will prepare attendees for the requirements going into effect on August 8, 2016 and the long-term industry changes affecting sales, registration, product listing, reporting, and product labeling.
The course features a faculty of leading attorneys, industry counsel, and former government employees who will provide an in-depth overview of FDA’s new approach to regulating vaping products.
- • FDA Center for Tobacco Products: Regulatory Scheme
- • Registration and Listing Compliance
- • Advertising and Promotion Requirements
- • Premarket Tobacco Application Process
- • The Public Health Standard
- • Prop 65 and State Regulatory Issues
- • International Regulations
Who Should Attend
- Regulatory and legal professionals in domestic and international vapor companies
- Attorneys representing vapor companies and manufacturers of vapor products
- Government regulators
- Public health officials
Qualifies for CLE credits. For more information, please contact us.
Audience Level: Introductory
To register, visit http://sfata.org/calendar/fdli-introduction-e-cig-vapor-products-law-regulation-course/.